Q: My 05 Sorento will not start.

It's me again. Sorento started and ran good till I shut it off. Then even with gas thru the inlet I get nothing at all

3. My 05 Sorento will not start.

Q: What can I do to get my car running? It tries to crank and start but it struggles.

If the car is cranking strong with the new starter, and just won't fire up, it's time to re-check the basics. Check for a good spark at the plugs. If spark is good, try spraying a bit of starter fluid...

Q: Gear shift lever stuck in neutral

Hi there. If the gear shift lever will not move then the shifter assembly has more than likely failed. It is common for the shift interlock solenoid to fail and lock the shifter in place, or for the shift cable...

Q: Car is losing power and the temperature gauge reads high.

Hello. From what you've described, most likely, your engine has had a head gasket failure, perhaps because of a failed thermostat - which could cause the "temperature way up, then backs off" cycle you describe. A failed head gasket means...