Q: My 05 Sorento will not start.

It's me again. Sorento started and ran good till I shut it off. Then even with gas thru the inlet I get nothing at all

3. My 05 Sorento will not start.

Q: Fuel System?

A whirring noise is actually a common symptom of a failing fuel pump. You can rule the power steering pump in or out just by disconnecting power steering belt. Obviously, if the noise remains the same with pump disconnected, then...

Q: Q: Manual transmission won't go into gear

If the transmission will not go into gear and the clutch pedal is loose, it generally means a failure in either the clutch master or slave cylinder. The clutch hydraulic system will need to be checked. For your clutch, you...

Q: The car has to be jump-started, the dash shows lights on

There is a service bulletin to replace the two battery cable ends on these vehicles. It seems like the cable ends do not tighten and make good contact. You would have enough power to lock and unlock doors, and you...