Q: My 05 Sorento will not start.

It's me again. Sorento started and ran good till I shut it off. Then even with gas thru the inlet I get nothing at all

3. My 05 Sorento will not start.

Q: 97 cavalier flooded with fuel due to a fuel injector missing a o-ring. No start no crank

If you have already found the reason for the fuel flooding the cylinder then you will need to remove spark plugs and disable ignition and turn over motor to get out excess fuel. Then you will need to replace the...

Q: Stalling dying when stopped

That sounds like a frustrating issue for your 2005 Kia Spectra5! I'm wondering how it runs when you're going down the road and not trying to idle at a stop. If it drives okay, but won't idle, then that's a...

Q: Check engine light is on car sluggish and shaky

Your check engine light is on due to the misfire and engine running issue and should not be due to the oil change overdue. You should have the check engine light scanned then the code can identify that cause of...