Q: My 05 Sorento will not start.

It's me again. Sorento started and ran good till I shut it off. Then even with gas thru the inlet I get nothing at all

Hi there. Check the battery and see if there is power to the vehicle. If the engine is not starting due to a lack of fuel, then check the fuel pump relay and make sure that it’s clicking when the key is turned on. If the relay is clicking but there is no fuel to the fuel rail, then either the fuel line is plugged up or the fuel pump is not working. If there is fuel pressure to the fuel rail but there is not enough pressure (low pressure), then the fuel pressure regulator is not working and needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My 05 Sorento will not start.