Q: 05 magnum had waterpump leak, replaced pump,belt and thermostat no more leak but now overheats when driving over 30 min

had a really bad waterpump leak mechanic recommended timing belt kit and thermostat replaced..the leak is fixed but now when I drive over 30min or so car overheats and coolant boils/burns out and I have to refill...seems to not happen at night..did some research no milky oil cap radiator cap looks new no obvious radiator problems an fans work.... heat works a/c works...I put a lot of miles on it could use a tune up and rides rough but in reference to the overheatinh no obvious signs are there...was goin to put a gasket leak solution just to troubleshoot but I don't want to add to the problem no obvious sign of gasket issue...thanks in advance for your time...great site! luv the info on here...

Additives to fix leaks are not recommended by OEM manufacturers. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level (including that due to leaks), a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or loose drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition, and exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 05 magnum had waterpump leak, replaced pump,belt and thermostat no more leak but now overheats when driving over 30 min