Q: 05 magnum had waterpump leak, replaced pump,belt and thermostat no more leak but now overheats when driving over 30 min

had a really bad waterpump leak mechanic recommended timing belt kit and thermostat replaced..the leak is fixed but now when I drive over 30min or so car overheats and coolant boils/burns out and I have to refill...seems to not happen at night..did some research no milky oil cap radiator cap looks new no obvious radiator problems an fans work.... heat works a/c works...I put a lot of miles on it could use a tune up and rides rough but in reference to the overheatinh no obvious signs are there...was goin to put a gasket leak solution just to troubleshoot but I don't want to add to the problem no obvious sign of gasket issue...thanks in advance for your time...great site! luv the info on here...

3. 05 magnum had waterpump leak, replaced pump,belt and thermostat no more leak but now overheats when driving over 30 min