Q: 03 Saturn Vue has drive in every position even park no park gear or neutral

Making what's similar to dry power steering pump whine when turn it on n vehicle just wants to drive in every gear have to keep E brake on.

Hi there. It sounds like the main valve on the transmission is not functioning properly and it may be out of alignment keeping the transmission in gear all the time and not making the transmission want to shift into any other gear selection. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose you transmission issue.

3. 03 Saturn Vue has drive in every position even park no park gear or neutral