Q: 03 Honda code P1753 won't move replaced shift solenoid, drove then again nothing. But no code or CL

03 Honda code P1753 won't move replaced shift solenoid, drove then again nothing. But no code or CL, lock for short or exposed wire and nothing. Needing advice please. Thanks

Hi Dylan. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The code you were given is a Honda / Acura specific OBD-II trouble code. It can be caused by Low transmission fluid level, dirty transmission fluid, torque converter clutch solenoid harness is open or shorted or a faulty torque converter clutch solenoid. Due to the multiple sources of this issue, providing an exact solution is very difficult. It would be best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection to help pinpoint the source of this problem.

3. 03 Honda code P1753 won't move replaced shift solenoid, drove then again nothing. But no code or CL