Q: Stalling when sitting at light

Stalls after sitting at a light for awhile. Will start back up after a few minutes. Only does this when it's atleast 60 degrees outside.

3. Stalling when sitting at light

Q: Constantly overheating 2003 Dodge Durango

It seems like you have an air flow issue or air in the system. The fan clutch should spin with a small amount of resistance when the engine is cold. With the engine up to temperature, the fan clutch should...

Q: What does the Brake light on the dash mean in a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

Your car is equipped with a number of important warning lights. The Brake light is there to warn you of a potential problem with the brake system. There are a couple of reasons that this light may come on: ...

Q: Check engine light is on. I dont know what to do about it.

In order to have your check engine light is on checked you should have YourMechanic or another mechanic do a check engine light inspection. This inspection will scan the computer and retrieve any stored codes in memory. The codes received...