Q: Stalling when sitting at light

Stalls after sitting at a light for awhile. Will start back up after a few minutes. Only does this when it's atleast 60 degrees outside.

3. Stalling when sitting at light

Q: What cause your RPMs to go up but speed to drop down when putting your foot into the gas padel to accelerate quickly?

The transmission is slipping if the rpms go up and vehicle slows down. You should check the transmission fluid to make sure it is full. If it is full then you have internal transmission problems and should have a transmission...

Q: What do the different alarms mean?

Your car is equipped with a security system, but it also has an intelligent monitoring system that will alert you to certain conditions by sounding the alarm. Here’s what you need to know about the alarms and the action you...

Q: Does my car have a cold start valve or cold start injector?

Hello There, If your car is E85 equipped, meaning the engine is capable of running on a higher ethanol content fuel (usually indicated by the yellow fuel pumps at the gas station and gas caps), this may cause a lot...