Q: Will there be any other concurring problems from this problem? Is it worth the money $2100 to replace?

Made a right turn and heard a clunk noise, mechanic looked at it and said transfer case has come apart internally and lots of metal in gear lube.

A: Since the transfer case is an enclosed case...

Since the transfer case is an enclosed case housing many different gears and other components, the damage should be mostly limited to the contents of the case itself.

I would however recommend having other compensating parts such as axles inspected as well to be sure the damaged created by the transfer case did not damage anything else.

If you’d like a second opinion on the damage, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to inspect and service your vehicle.