Q: Where is the mop censor located

Works fine but check engine is on , computer sys it is mop censor , I don't know Wich one and where is locatrd It is Toyota camrry 1997

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you have the 4 cylinder 2.2 liter 1997 Toyota Camry, then the MAP sensor is mounted on the firewall behind the intake manifold. It will have a vacuum line and a wire connection going to it. If you have a 3.0 V-6, then you do not have a separate MAP sensor but have a Mass Air Flow sensor instead.

Have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or work and replace the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor so that your car will get back to proper working order.

3. Where is the mop censor located