Q: ,The doors lock and unlocks all the time. I thought it is a relay. Can anyone tell me if that's the case?

Hi there. There could be a short with the door actuator or a loose wire on the door switch causing the doors to lock and unlock as the vehicle goes over bumps during driving conditions. Check the door switch and see if the wires are loose or if the terminals are near touching. If so, then tighten up the connections and make all of the terminals far away from each other. If the switch is working fine and has all the wires tight, then the door actuators could have a fault and is shorting to ground making the doors lock and unlock. Replace the door actuators that are not working correctly. If you need further assistance with your doors locking and unlocking all the time on their own, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. ,The doors lock and unlocks all the time. I thought it is a relay. Can anyone tell me if that's the case?