Q: (RKE) NOT WORKING

I have tried everything so next step is the main rke brain but I don't know where it is

3. (RKE) NOT WORKING

Q: Car starts sometimes for a few seconds. Car ran completely out of gas. I changed the fuel filter, and change battery in the remote.

Hi there. The fuel pressure needs to be checked on the fuel rail. There should be at least 30 psi on the fuel rail. If the fuel pressure is good, then there could be air in the fuel rail causing...

Q: Car Starts And It Shifts Gears , But Won't Reverse , And In Drive It Barley Goes And When It Does It Jumps And Jolts. Transmisson?

Hello there, the transmission being unable to shift into reverse is a common issue for vehicles as they age and increase in mileage. There are a few common causes for this malfunction. The most likely would be low transmission fluid...

Q: Loud chatter at idle only

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the flexplate was changed within the last year, then I would usually start by isolating that area of the noise. This noise can occur if the bolts are coming loose. If they are fine...