Q: Remote no longer works on trunk.

The remote no longer works on the trunk. Not with the key fob and the interior switch. My guess is an actuator.

3. Remote no longer works on trunk.

Q: My car wouldn't start after being parked in the cold for a few days

It's clear that your battery is dead. If you want to try charging it, you need to put it on a slow charge for 12 hours or more, but I suspect even then it won't do the job. It was...

Q: Door, trunk, window switches broken

Hello! That is an issue that many owners of your specific vehicle have faced. The issue is caused by the harness in the door being a little to short and when you open the door it literally pulls the wires...

Q: Have no codes, I have low rpms and car sounds like it wants to die when starting

The rough operation and inconsistent idle that you are describing could be due to a bad tank of gasoline, dirty fuel injectors, incorrect idle speed, exhaust restrictions, vacuum leaks, incorrectly installed or damaged spark plugs, a defective or clogged fuel...