Q: (NEED HELP)I have an 05 pt cruiser that the ignition pin broke on. I fixed that but now it will not shift out of first.

(NEED HELP)I have an 05 pt cruiser that the ignition pin broke on. I fixed that but now it will not shift out of first. It will go in reverse as well. I'm not sure if I accidentally unplugged a fuse or something or what I was just seeing if anyone may have an idea what may have got unplugged to cause it. It was shifting fine before I worked on it. Also goes in reverse easy but in first hard. Please help and God bless!

3. (NEED HELP)I have an 05 pt cruiser that the ignition pin broke on. I fixed that but now it will not shift out of first.