Q: @Joseph Espinosa. Hello Joseph, any availability tomorrow would be very much appreciated!

@Joseph Espinosa. Hello Joseph, we are scheduled for early Saturday morning and that is only because you are booked up tomorrow. please let me know if anything opens up tomorrow. And whatever time works for you is absolutely fine by me. I would really appreciate this. Thank you and God bless

Hi there. I’ve forwarded your message to our service department so they can let Joe know you sent this message. Thanks!

3. @Joseph Espinosa. Hello Joseph, any availability tomorrow would be very much appreciated!