Q: If the wire on my radiator fan is bad, do I have to replace the entire fan?

the wire of the radiator fan break while i'm heating the car engine. is it need to replace one whole new fan radiator, or just replace a new radiator wire? and what is the range of the cost will be?

A: A broken wire can generally fixed, but if t...

A broken wire can generally fixed, but if the break is too close to the connector, you may want to replace the connector itself. If there is any corrosion inside the connector, then definitely replace the entire connector and the component it connects to for the best result. Consider having an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out and take a closer look to offer a more personal diagnosis on the radiator fan.