Q: How long can I drive on it before getting it fixed?

There is a roaring sound when I drive. My mechanic said that is was the tie rod end. How long can I drive on it before I need to get it fixed?

Hi there:

Unfortunately, without physically inspecting your BMW it’s impossible for us to tell you how long you can drive without replacing your tie rod ends. When any front end suspension parts are damaged, it’s vital to have them replaced in pairs (meaning both sides) to ensure the front end can be properly aligned. When front end parts show signs of damage, other components attached to them can also break shortly after.

3. How long can I drive on it before getting it fixed?