Q: How long can I drive on it before getting it fixed?

There is a roaring sound when I drive. My mechanic said that is was the tie rod end. How long can I drive on it before I need to get it fixed?

3. How long can I drive on it before getting it fixed?

Q: My Electric water pump on my 2014 320i BMW runs constantly after shutdown. Drains the battery dead after about five hours. What

The electric water pump circuit uses both a temperature sensor and a relay to control it's function. The temperature sensor tells the water pump there is a demand for it to circulate coolant based on engine temperature. The relay acts...

Q: Clunking noise from the center column when turning right and accelerating out of the turn

You're right, the center support shouldn't respond only to right turns, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be checked. Your car is old enough to be having issues with the driveshaft as well as the rear sub-frame mounts, differential mount...

Q: Car sputters intermittently when I come to a stop. P0015 code .

Hello, thanks for writing in. Most of the time this symptom is caused by a low oil level, a clogged oil filter, or possibly the wrong weight oil. If the oil is fine then the issue may be with the...