Q: How long can I drive on it before getting it fixed?

There is a roaring sound when I drive. My mechanic said that is was the tie rod end. How long can I drive on it before I need to get it fixed?

3. How long can I drive on it before getting it fixed?

Q: Rough engine noise on startup, idle and low rpms

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your low oil level may have something to do with the engine noise. First off, if the oil is low I would top it off as soon as possible, as low...

Q: I press the gas pedal but the car isn't getting gas. The engine doesn't rev up.

Good question. I want to go through a few steps with you and hopefully find your problem and save you some time and money. If you find the issue during steps, then ahead and fix that fault and you should...

Q: Dash board lights are all on

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. For all of the indicators that are lit up on your dash could be that the vehicle does need all the problems fixed or it could just be needing a reset. To reset...