Q: How long can I drive on it before getting it fixed?

There is a roaring sound when I drive. My mechanic said that is was the tie rod end. How long can I drive on it before I need to get it fixed?

3. How long can I drive on it before getting it fixed?

Q: 2012 BMW 650i Malfunction displays, car shakes, loses power, can't accelerate, shuts down

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2013 BMW 650i. Your battery receives a charge voltage from the alternator while driving. The alternator is responsible for maintaining the charge on a battery during vehicle operation. Very low power can...

Q: Problems with heating with check engine light on

On the 528's, there is an electronically controlled heater valve that can stick closed, blocking heated coolant from entering the heater core. Replacing this component will mean the coolant system would need to drained, filled, and bled. You may...

Q: My BMW won't start after sitting in a puddle

The water must of been high enough to short out electrical system. You will need to get car out of water and let it dry out with battery disconnected. Have battery recharged and then after a day of drying out...