Q: hi ,I own a 2014 740i 3.0l turbo.. question is ;engine oil refill amoumt in liters? Thanks

amount in liters to refill engine oil after oil change

A: 6.5 liters of 5w30 synthetic oil ...

6.5 liters of 5w30 synthetic oil

Q: Variable valve timing solenoid

Hi there. From the description you have provided, Check Engine Light on, being told VVT (variable valve timing) solenoid is bad, cracked valve cover, and now needs an engine is all questionable. Ford and their "5.4L VVT issues". I have...

Q: Head gasket blown

A blown head gasket will cause your car to overheat, burn coolant, leak coolant and oil, and run rough. A trained technician can test the engine and see if the gasket is blown, or if something else is causing the...

Q: I have a coolant leak...recently changed the expansion tank...now I have a leak right in front of the radiator 2008 BMW 750Li

Hello - there is an air bleed hose that runs across the top of the radiator (under a plastic cover) and into the expansion tank. There is a coolant level sensor, and a coolant transfer hose (expansion tank to the...