Q: hi ,I own a 2014 740i 3.0l turbo.. question is ;engine oil refill amoumt in liters? Thanks

amount in liters to refill engine oil after oil change

A: 6.5 liters of 5w30 synthetic oil ...

6.5 liters of 5w30 synthetic oil

Q: I used 5w-20 engine oil of instead of 5w-40 as recommended in the manual

The most important thing is do not run the engine low on oil even using a lighter weight oil. Since you did put in the incorrect oil I would recommend not running the vehicle too hard until you get the...

Q: My 2008 VW Touareg v8 4.2FSI is leaking oil on top of engine and running down the front of engine.

Hello. The most common leak on the front of this engine is the valve cover gaskets. They tend to leak and cause this to occur. Most of the time the engine will need to be cleaned in order to locate...

Q: I went out last night in my car everything was fine then I pulled up at the shop turned car off wen I got bak in it my steering wa

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons why your steering may have gotten hard. If there was low fluid, you have a leak that you will need to locate. When you locate that leak, you will find...