Q: hi ,I own a 2014 740i 3.0l turbo.. question is ;engine oil refill amoumt in liters? Thanks

amount in liters to refill engine oil after oil change

A: 6.5 liters of 5w30 synthetic oil ...

6.5 liters of 5w30 synthetic oil

Q: What maintainance services would you suggest for my vehicle?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. For this mileage, your car calls for a basic oil and filter change and a tire rotation. Then, inspect all the suspension, brakes, and drive train components (such as axles) for wear, leaks, and...

Q: Car engine knocking, smoking, burning oil

Experiencing an engine knock is not a problem to be taken lightly. Typically when an engine begins to produce a knocking sound, it is a good indication that there is some sort of internal engine damage already going on. This,...

Q: I replaced 2 spark plugs in cylinder 5 to fix a misfire.

Leaking valve covers on this engine allow oil down into the spark plug recesses as you note. Besides shorting the plug, the oil degrades the boot portion of the coil which plugs onto the spark plug, creating other opportunities for...