Q: hi ,I own a 2014 740i 3.0l turbo.. question is ;engine oil refill amoumt in liters? Thanks

amount in liters to refill engine oil after oil change

A: 6.5 liters of 5w30 synthetic oil ...

6.5 liters of 5w30 synthetic oil

Q: Leak

Without any information about the vehicle, I can say this. Many cars today have oil change intervals of 7500 miles and even up to 15,000+ miles. Going 7000 miles between oil changes is generally not going to be the cause...

Q: White smoke when I start car

There is a technical bulletin for your vehicle to replace a tube to the turbo for oil control. The turbo leaks oil past the seal and this will emit smoke from the exhaust when the engine is cold and sat...

Q: OBD II monitor not ready

Hi! Your BMW has a timing element for certain functions on the Engine Control Module that can be read by the OBD II scanner. BMW has their own special scanner that resets certain things like oil change, emission inspection, and...