Q: Good afternoon. How are you today? Do you work in the New Orleans area? I was just wondering about bringing my Audi to the dealer

Good afternoon! How are you today? I was just wondering if I should bring my Audi to the dealership here in the New Orleans area to have an oil change performed, along with the rotation of my tires, but I know the prices at dealerships are crazy expensive and I don't have that much money to spend right now with Christmas around the corner. In your opinion, what would be the best solution for me to have my 2016 Audi A6 serviced? Is it important for it to go through all of the things that Audi states? Would it be OK if I just had the tires rotated and had synthetic oil put into it for an oil change? My windshield wipers are fine and I have already filled the tank with windshield wiper fluid for the windshield wipers. The car rides as it is new like the day I bought it, but I wanted to make sure that I wasn't violating or voiding the certification of the car if I were to have work done by someone other than the dealership? In in working with Audi'a, is there anything I'm leaving out?

In general, having service performed by an independent service center is not a cause for rejection of any warranty claim. BUT - should a warranty claim be necessary, be prepared to show that all service was done to Audi requirements - for example, the correct synthetic oil for your engine. Since it is a turbocharged, engine, this is very critical to the longevity of the turbocharger. There are a few instances where certain fluids (like transmission fluid) are ONLY available through Audi. We do currently work in New Orleans as well. A technician in this city would be happy to assist you with an oil and filter change, and tire rotation.

3. Good afternoon. How are you today? Do you work in the New Orleans area? I was just wondering about bringing my Audi to the dealer