Q: Car normally runs great. I changed the MAP and it still shuts off at stop lights or when in drives through lights.

I moticed on the map connector a brown wire is slighly exposed..I tried to push it back in. Also, a shade tree mechanic, did not use a terminal connector on the spark plug wire..butbit starts right up. I feels sluggish. It does have several codes, but I cant remember. Check engine light is on

3. Car normally runs great. I changed the MAP and it still shuts off at stop lights or when in drives through lights.