Q: Acura sounds like...

My 2006 Acura sounds like it's accelerating at 40mph and up. check engine light is not on. Also what weight of oil do I use in the winter

3. Acura sounds like...

Q: 2007 Acura MDX service A1234

The required maintenance for "A1234" is an oil & filter change, tire rotation, replacement of transmission fluid, replacement of spark plugs, replacement of timing belt, inspection of valve clearance and inspection of drive belt. To obtain an exact written quote...

Q: Knocking noise coming from my passenger side wheel. Went to check but couldn't find anything.

The noise could be due to a worn outer CV joint. This will be particularly likely if the rubber boot (it looks like a bellows) covering the outer CV joint is torn or missing. You can attempt to view the...

Q: 1992 Acura Legend, when the timing belt goes, is it common for the valves to bend?

If the timing belt break off, the engine's pistons will hit the valves as the pistons are moving. The engine is an interference engine and can cause damage to the internals of the engine. The last time the belt came...