Q: (08 f150 4.6L) Truck is cutting off when making a complete stop at red light or stop sign.

I replaced my starter on my truck yesterday because the factory one was shot. It took longer than expected and my battery was disconnected for at least 8 hours. After replacing the starter, connecting the battery back and starting my truck everything seemed perfect. I got done the road after previously making a few stops at stop signs, and at about the 3rd stop sign my truck completely shut off. When im going down the road there are no problems at all, the truck runs as smooth as possible. Only when i approach a stop sign or red light it shuts off. These problems never occurred at all before replacing my starter. I was told it could be because my battery was disconnected for a long time and my computer codes were reset. Its a day later and its idling better at a higher rpm but still shuts off at traffic stops. I only got on the road just to test it out today.

3. (08 f150 4.6L) Truck is cutting off when making a complete stop at red light or stop sign.