What is an oil change all about?
Keep in mind:
- When the oil is changed you should always replace the oil filter.
- Replacement oil should always match the required specifications for your vehicle.
How it's done:
- Remove and replace engine oil and filter.
- Check the condition of all fluids.
- Perform basic safety inspection.
- Start the vehicle and check for leaks in the system.
- We recommend replacing the oil and filter every 5,000 miles or four months.
- If you notice any fluids in your driveway, you should get your vehicle inspected immediately.
- Do not drive your car with low engine oil. It can severely damage the engine.
What are the common symptoms indicating you need an oil change?
- The amount of time since your last oil change exceeds the recommended miles.
- Maintenance light is on.